British Road, BS3 – Room 2
If, you are looking for a bit of peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle and noise of the city centre but close enough for a leisurely stroll down to the trendy cafe’s and bars on North Street – this is definitely the house for you.
An abundance of transport links on your door step, with the train station 10 mins away, connecting employees working at MOD Abbey Wood etc. in north Bristol.
20 min walk to the city centre
10 min walk to local train station
2 min walk to North Street
This is a lovely Victorian residence that still has many original features, but is also right up to date with new white goods, full double glazing and central heating to keep you nice and toasty. The house has a Dining room with a large flat screen TV, plus there is a courtyard and garden that are ideal for a chilled BBQ with your friends and fun housemates after work.
More photos to follow, the property is currently being refurbished throughout.
Viewings will be conducted after Thursday 19th February.
VIDEO viewings available on request.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU RENT FROM US:
• Recently decorated with a stylish modern look
• Thoroughly cleaned before you move in
• Regular cleaner of kitchen, bathrooms and all communal areas at
no extra cost
• Flat screen television
• Bills included – Council Tax, Water, Wifi
• Modern appliances and white goods
• Easy contact
• A ‘Fair Play’ attitude that means you get the quality you expect
• A friendly and professional service!
- Bi-Weekly Cleaner
- Original Features
- Victorian High Ceilings